29.07.2011

'hast du'n Gehirn dabei?' - 'nö;du?' ' nö- hat jemand n Gehirn für uns?' :D

4dbpk.jpg
t5q8mp.jpgYou said you'll be there for me, Asshole. Where the fuck are you now?! I can't see you. I hope you will come back one day. No, I don't.  I exactly know that You won't.5foe9w.jpg You're gone. Forever. Asshole.
Good. I'm better without you. So much better.
I heard nothing from You. It seems like Years ago we talked the last Time. But now I don't care. Really.
2nlrb7c.jpgPlease don't think I will cry because of you. Because I won't. Never. "-Never cry because of someone who doesnt cry because of you." So true.// I will forget you. It will be hard, but I can do it. Ha ha
ffbvvs.jpgffbvvs.jpg
I still fight;
While I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right
It's like I'm in flight
t8k8k7.jpg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen